Tuesday, February 7

Animal Print Makeup box cake


This birthday cake.. I made for my sweet auntie Enny. she is a fashionable lady. Her favorites are anything that has animal print style especially Leopard and something glittery . So I made her makeup box cake ...of course leopard makeup box with all her favorites things such as glittery watch and some of her cosmetics.

The cake is  Indonesian's signature Cake ( Lapis Surabaya ), filling with strawberry jelly and covered with chocolate ganache then fondant. Hand painted for the leopard makeup box. all the decorations made by gumpaste.




Have a wonderful day and see you soon ..

xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Your aunt is a very lucky lady! Beautiful cake as always. Why don't you give us a tutorial on how you make a cake? We will be glad to see the steps of your work.
    I have an e-book Giveaway on my last post. I would be very glad if you participated...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Eftychia. I hope I could do some tutorial in my future blog. Thank you for your input.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn ... I love it too :) have a nice weekend xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...