Tuesday, November 1

Birdcage Cake with Ruffle Rose cupcakes



Hello,
I hope you all have a fun Halloween yesterday :)... 
Last Month is a busy month ..a lot of baking .

Now I would like to share one of  the cake I made last month. I was  so thrilled to make this cake, I got inspired by Zoe Clark .  This cake for  40 years High Tea birthday party. Her favorites color is Pink. She asked me to make her birthday cake  decorate with english pink roses with birds. So I got idea making birdcage cake which I have been dreaming to make it one day after reading Zoe Clark book.
  
Happy Birthday Leslie!


 Birdcage cake
( Strawberry  cake with Whipped Strawberry frosting )

 Ruffle Pink  Roses Cupcakes





xoxo

Gerdy

3 comments:

  1. Another beautiful creation! I was sure that your next post would be amazing! Thanks for proving me right!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eftychia,
    auww! Thanks dear for your kind words ;). Appreciate it greatly. Hope you'll have wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read and really impressed from your topic.That's an intrusting and wounder full knowledge, witch you had share.It's related to the bird cage lamp shade.It's fantastic and informative .I like and saved ,Thanks for submission.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...